Forest Floor: Summer Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3546
Forest Floor: Summer Tip Sheet
1. The strawberry seeds can be stamped in a darker color or heat emboss them in a lighter or metallic color. The embossing would even give them a realistic texture.
2. Stamp the phlox bloom five times to complete image. Embellish the flowers with the small shading image and flower center to add more interest and color.
3. The Queen Anne’s Lace transforms into an alternate wildflower by stamping the blooms with colorful inks rather than white.
4. The frame image in this set is a great way to set off the sentiments in this set as well as many you may happen to already have in your collection.
5. Pair these florals with large-scale sentiments or die cut words for a quick and easy project.
6. Create a forest floor scene by stamping some flowers and berries on the card front and die cutting others and layering them with dimensional adhesives.
7. Stamp the frame directly on a card front and overlap that with the stamped and die cut botanicals.
8. Use sponging or the rock ‘n roll technique to give your berries a “just ripe” look.
9. The ladybug is perfect for embellishing your sentiments. She adds just a hint of whimsy.
10. Add a hint of color to the oval frame by coloring in the scallops with your favorite medium.
Crisp spring mornings turn to balmy summer days and with them come the botanical gifts of the season. Wild strawberries, Queen Anne’s Lace, and phlox give the woodland speckles of color and texture. Forest Floor: Summer enthusiastically embraces their return! This set includes flowering botanicals, a scalloped frame, and a handful of sentiments ideal for your favorite summertime occasions and beyond. Pair these images with the coordinating dies to create projects with dimension and style.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 6 acetate sheet. The “Celebrate” sentiment measures 2” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The assembled Queen Anne’s Lace image (stem and blooms) measures just under 1 1/2” wide by just over 2 5/8” tall. The assembled strawberry plant image (leafy stem and berry) measures 1 7/8” wide by 2 3/8” tall. The oval frame measures 2 1/2” wide by 2” tall. The ladybug measures 2/5” wide by 1/5” tall. The assembled phlox image measures just under 1 1/2” wide by 1 1/8” tall.