Forest Floor: Winter Stamp Set
Product ID : 3624
Forest Floor: Winter Tip Sheet
1. The animal tracks in this set represent a rabbit and a deer. Stamp them repeatedly for a simple, natural background.
2. Stamp the frame directly on a card front and overlap that with the stamped and die cut botanicals.
3. These sentiments would look beautiful heat embossed with metallic powders. Cooler tones like silver and platinum are ideal for winter.
4. Pair these branches and berries with large-scale sentiments or die cut words for a quick and easy project.
5. Randomly dab glue onto the pine bough and sprinkle with glitter to look like snow. Alternatively, you could do the same thing with white paint for a more gender-neutral look.
6. When stamping the pine cone, start with the darker ink color first. The contrast makes it easier to line up the second color.
7. Try generational stamping (stamping off once onto scrap paper before making an impression on your project) to create depth in your stamped branches.
8. Use Rock ‘N Roll or sponging techniques to make the berries look as if they’re just ripening.
9. The frame image is a great way to set off the sentiments in this set as well as many you may happen to already have in your collection.
10. Embellish the points on the frame with small rhinestones or pearls for an extra hint of sparkle.
At first glance, you might think the forest is dormant during the winter season, but a closer look reveals a much more exciting story! Forest Floor: Winter embraces the animal tracks and cold weather foliage that one regularly sees when the snow blankets the ground. This set includes woodland botanicals, a geometric frame, and a handful of sentiments ideal for expressing your appreciation for the season. Pair these images with the coordinating dies to create projects with dimension and style.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 6 acetate sheet. The “Peace” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The pine cone measures just over 1/2” wide by 3/4” tall. The assembled pine bough measures 3 1/2” wide by 1” tall. The frame measures 2 1/2” wide by 1 7/8” tall. The assembled berry branch measures 1 3/8” wide by just under 3/4” tall.