Forget-Me-Not Stamp Set
Product ID : 3217
Forget-Me-Not Tip Sheet :
1. There is a separate stamp for each flower and flower cluster that will add shading to
the blooms. You can choose to stamp this layer or not, depending on the look you’re
trying to achieve.
2. The centers of the flowers are also a separate image, allowing you to stamp that detail
in another color as well.
3. Forget-Me-Nots are quite often blue with yellow centers. Spring Rain and Blueberry
Sky would be lovely colors for the blooms, and Bright Buttercup or Summer Sunrise would
be perfect for the centers.
4. Even though Forget-Me-Nots are often blue, they do come in other colors as well. Try
stamping them in soft pinks or lavenders. Or stamp them in bright colors for a totally
different look, that’s part of the fun of stamping!
5. Lots of different sentiments can be created by combining one of the large words with
one of the smaller companion sentiments. Here is a complete list of possible sentiments:
So sorry I forgot
So sorry I forgot your birthday
He/She will never be forgotten
Always loved, never forgotten
Gone, but not forgotten
The heart does not forget
Never forget to be thankful
6. The coordinating word dies allow for even more layering options.
7. Try creating a watercolor look by stamping the flowers onto watercolor paper, then
brushing with a damp water brush, allowing the edges of the images to “bleed”, creating
the look of hand-painted images.
8. The flower cluster with the stem would bend nicely above one of the sentiments.
9. Add shading to the leaves by inking the stamp with one color, then roll the edges in a
10. Use the single blooms and leaves, along with their coordinating dies, to add
dimension to one of the pre-made clusters, or build your own bouquets. Try creating a
wreath of blooms around one of the sentiments.
11. Many of the sentiments in this set will make it easy to create beautiful, meaningful
cards for those hard-to-create-for sympathy occasions.
There’s just something so nostalgic about a bouquet of lovely forget-me-not flowers. Now you can stamp your own with the Forget-Me-Not Stamp Set. The multi-step images make it easy to create beautifully shaded images. The large-scale sentiments are done in a gorgeous script font, reminiscent of the 1940s. The companion sentiments cover many different occasions, from thank yous and birthdays, to those sympathy cards that can be so difficult to create.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large bouquet with stem measures 1 7/8” wide and 2 1/4” high when assembled. The large non-stem cluster measures 2” wide and 1 7/8” high when assembled. The largest single flower measures 3/4”. The “forget” and “forget” sentiments measures 2 3/4” wide and 1 1/4” high. The “forgotten” sentiment measures 2 7/8” wide and 1 1/8” high. The “The heart does not” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide and 1/8” high. The “so sorry I” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1/8” high.