Four Square Stamp Set
Product ID : 2766
Four Square Tip Sheet :
1. The square frames coordinate with a 2 1/4” square and are designed to have a full
bleed (the design goes all the way to the edge.) It will coordinate perfectly with the
Limitless Layers: 2 1/4” Square Die Collection.
2. The words in the set are designed to be mixed and matched to create the perfect
sentiment for your project.
3. The square frames in the set are perfect for making shaker cards or tags!
4. Frame a stamped image instead of a sentiment.
5. Use images and sentiments from the Tag-its series to coordinate with the frames.
6. Create quick tags to attach to gifts by stamping the frames onto 2 1/4” squares. Punch
a hole and tie your tags on.
7. Use the frames on a scrapbook project to frame photos.
8. Use the frame as a journaling block for a scrapbook project. Add stamped lines to the
frame center using the reverse masking technique.
9. Make monograms for your projects using stamps, stickers, and/or die cut letters in the
10. Use the sentiments on their own for your projects.
This set of 4 square frames is going to get a lot of mileage in your collection. The different patterns and sentiments coordinate with so many project themes! From quick tags, to shaker cards, to scrapbook frames, and more; the possibilities are endless with what you can do with this set.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The square frames are 2 3/8” square. The sentiment flags are just over 1” wide and are just over 1/4” tall. The “hello” sentiment is just under 1” wide and is just over 1/4” tall.