Frame It Out: Many Blessings Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3587
Frame It Out: Many Blessings Tip Sheet
1. Create a custom greeting card in minutes by stamping or die cutting a frame and adding a sentiment in the center. Use with the coordinating “Frame It Out: Many Blessings” die.
2. Each leaf and stem design are offered in single stamps so you can add to your frame design.
3. Stamp the frame with watermark ink, then choose your favorite embossing powder for an elegant appearance.
4. This stamp set is great for autumn gatherings, celebrations, weddings, and more.
5. The center of the frame is large enough to use with many Papertrey Ink sentiments and stamp sets, including messages from the “You Made My Day” set.
6. Use an alphabet set, like “Penned Elegance Alphabet,” to customize cards with names. You can create a set of personalized cards by stamping the name inside the stamped or die cut frame.
7. The frame can be used horizontally or vertically. When using vertically, the included sentiment “For you” works well, as will a variety of other PTI sentiments and stamp sets.
8. Use the single leaves and stems to create your own designs, enhance your sentiments with flourishes, or to fashion a coordinating tag.
9. Use a larger sentiment like, “Blessings” or “Congratulations” in the frame on the front of the card, then stamp a smaller message on the inside of the card, like “To you and yours” or “on your wedding.”
Use this stamp set and/or coordinating die to create pretty cards with a leaf and floral frame motif. Die cut the frame design or stamp it, then stamp a message in the frame’s center opening. This set features an autumn theme with sentiments relating to Thanksgiving, Fall, and celebrating blessings. The frame opening is large enough to encompass many of Papertrey Ink’s beloved sentiments.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The frame measures roughly 4” wide x 3 1/8” high. ‘Blessings’ measures 3” wide x 3/4” high. ‘You’ is approximately 1 1/8” wide x 1/2” high. ‘Thanksgiving’ is about 1 1/4” wide x 1/8” high.