Framed Out #10 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2591
1. Stamp the smaller frame onto your cardstock and then layer the larger die cut frame over it. Use foam tape for dimension.
2. The frames are designed to work together or by themselves.
3. The frames are not just made for sentiments, play around with other images in your collection too.
4. The larger frame die cut will work perfectly for making shaker cards.
5. Use a gloss medium on the frame to create a shiny, dimensional embellishment.
6. Use the flower element to accent the sentiments or use it to create custom patterned backgrounds, borders, etc.
7. Die cut the frame from masking tape or paper. Use the die cut masks along with the stamped frames to create unique effects.
8. The frames would work perfectly for a monogram project.
9. Stamp the frame in lighter colors to subtly frame your sentiments and/or images. Cut a rectangle from cardstock measuring 2 1/4” x 1 3/8” to stamp the frames onto one flat surface.
Framed Out #10 is the tenth in a series of fun and easy to use frame images that coordinates with the Framed Out #10 Die. Use the frame images by themselves or combine them with the sentiments to add just the right detail to your paper crafting projects. Framed Out #10 features a rectangular frame with a beautiful floral pattern and oval center piece that will be perfect for any project. Build your collection and build the possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large rectangular frame is 2 3/8” wide and is 1 1/2” tall. The small oval frame image is just under 1” tall and just under 1 1/2” wide. The “missing you today” sentiment is just over 1 1/8” wide and just over 3/8” tall.