Framed Out #2 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2493
Framed Out #2 Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the smaller frame onto your cardstock and then layer the larger die cut frame
over it. Use foam tape for dimension.
2. The frames are designed to work together or by themselves.
3. The frames are not just made for sentiments, play around with other images in your
collection as well.
4. The larger frame die cut will work perfectly for making shaker cards.
5. The larger frame will fit into a 1 3/4” square if you want a cut out without a center
6. The smaller frame will fit into a 1 1/4” square punch.
7. All of the sentiments will fit into a 1” square punch.
8. Die cut the frame from masking tape or paper. Use the die cut masks along with the
stamped frames to create unique effects.
9. The frames would work perfectly for a monogram project.
10. Stamp the frame in lighter colors to subtly frame your sentiments and/or images.
Framed Out #2 is the second in a series of fun and easy to use frame images that coordinates with the Framed Out #2 Die. Use the frame images by themselves or combine them with the sentiments to add just the right detail to your paper crafting projects. Build your collection and build the possibilities
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The larger frame image measures just under 1 3/4” square. The smaller frame image measures just under 1 1/4” square. The “hello there” sentiment measures just under 7/8” wide and is just over 1/2” in height.