Fresh Bouquet Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3312
Fresh Bouquet Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the outline image first and bring it to life using the coordinating solid images.
2. Layer your colors with the lightest color being the main portion of the image and a darker color being the accent or shadowing portion of the image.
3. Die-cut the bouquet shape using the coordinating die (sold separately), then build your bouquet using just the solid images. This will give you a completely different look!
4. Use the outlined image alone and add pops of color using your favorite coloring techniques.
5. Heat emboss the outline image in white on white watercolor paper and then add your own water coloring for a watercolor resist technique.
6. Try heat embossing the outline image in a glossy black embossing powder then adding your solid images in bold bright colors. The contrast and extra texture will create a stunning focal point.
7. This bouquet looks fabulous on an envelope.
8. Add several bouquets to fill a background. The large size will make it a snap.
9. Add rhinestones to the centers of the flowers for emphasis.
This amazing bouquet is already assembled for you and offers you three ways to use it! Stamp the outline image and bring it to life with the coordinating solid images. Or die-cut the bouquet shape and build your bouquet using just the solid stamps. You can even use the outline image and add your own pops of color using your favorite coloring technique. Pair the florals with the elegant sentiments included. Fresh Bouquet is so versatile, the possibilities are endless!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled bouquet image measures 4" x 2 5/8". The "Hang in there" sentiment measures 2 1/2" x 1/2". "I'm cheering you on all the way" measures 2 1/2" x 1/4". "Never give up" measures 1 1/8" x 1/4".