Friendship Jar Fillers Stamp Set
Product ID : 2245
1. It's easiest to stamp the large single "filler" image first (flowers, utensils, marbles,
brushes), then the jar image over the filler image.
2. The image of two "slices" together was purposely designed to be a bit abstract so that
you can use it to represent a variety of things. Various fruits, tomatoes, pickles, squash,
etc... Just stamp the image repeatedly to fill the jar.
3. The single "wedge slice" can be used as a lemon, orange, lime, grapefruit or tomato
4. The marbles can also be used as hard candy, lemon drops, hot balls, malted milk balls
or gum balls. Or perhaps even turn them into eyeballs for Halloween.
5. Both the utensils and the paintbrushes were designed so you can butt the ends of the
clusters at the bottom OR the top of the jar, depending on the space available and the
orientation that would suit your design the best.
6. The flowers, paintbrushes and utensils can be used by themselves with a bit of twine
made to look like the cluster is tied together.
7. Pair up both the ice cube image and lemon slice to go along with the lemonade
8. Add glossy accents to the tips of the paintbrushes after coloring to make it appear
more like wet paint.
9. Alternate the direction of the larger filler images left then right, as well as on top of one
another to create an interesting background.
Designed as a set of companion images for Friendship Jar, you will love how easy it is to fill your jar with these detailed images. From flowers to paint brushes, utensils to ice cubes and even marbles that can pass as candy, you'll find a multitude of uses for these amazing stamps. This set also includes many sentiments that will lead you to everyday uses for the images, which you'll come back to again and again!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The paintbrush cluster image measures 4 1/4" high and 1 3/4" wide. The black-eyed susan cluster image measures 4 3/4" high and 3" wide. The "Thank for helping me out of a real pickle" sentiment measures 2 1/2" wide and 3/4" high. The "Candy 5-cents" image measures 1" wide and 1/2" high.
***JAR NOT INCLUDED