Friendship Jar Flowers Stamp Set
Product ID : 3196
Friendship Jar Flowers Tip Sheet :
1. This bouquet coordinates with the Friendship Jar series, however the sky is the limit as
to what else you can use it for!
2. Die-cut, then stamp your desired florals and add them to the stem bouquet.
3. Get a variety of different looks by either die-cutting the stem bouquet or stamping it
directly onto your card front.
4. The floral images are two step, so have fun experimenting with color combinations.
5. Give the flowers a bit more dimension by inking them in a lighter color and rolling the
edges in a darker color before stamping.
6. Add small bits of shading to the images with a slightly darker color using markers or
7. For a watercolor effect, swipe a moist paintbrush over images after they are stamped
in dye ink. For more drama, add small droplets of water and allow to dry, creating
intentional splotches in the work.
8. Add detail to the centers of the flowers with a white, black or metallic pen.
9. The sentiments are sized perfectly to fit on top of the previously released jar image.
10. This bouquet can be added to the Just the Jar: Pint without any masking.
Bring new life to the Friendship Jar series with this new solid bouquet image. Mix and match the various florals to create your own custom arrangement for the previously released jar. The sentiments are the perfect way to accent the front of the jar.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The stem bouquet measures 4" x 3 1/2". The largest rose measures 7/8". The smallest rose measures 1/2". The daisy measures 3/4". The "For You" sentiment measures 1" x 5/8".