Friendship Jar Stamp Set
Product ID : 2244
1. Try adding liquid glaze to the jar to give it a shiny appearance after stamping.
2. Emboss the jar lid image with silver or gold embossing powder to give it a more realistic
3. Punch a hole at the top of the tag used on the large fabric lid topper and thread
through your own ribbon, covering the drawn version. This textural touch can add a lot to
4. Try stamping small flowers or stars from other stamp sets in each of the "flags" around
the different lid toppers to add decorative accents.
5. Die-cut fabric with the coordinating topper die, then follow up with the stamped image
directly onto the fabric with a dark ink, like black or brown. The texture this adds will be an
amazing asset to your project.
6. The small sentiments will layer well with not only the label image in this set but many of
the 1 3/4" circular images in the vast Papertrey collection.
7. Try applying a die-cut and stamped label to a small jar for a fun addition to a gift
8. Many of the sentiments in this set will work well with Vintage Picnic.
9. Don't be afraid to use the label frame image with other sentiments from your stash,
and don't forget that it doesn't even have to be used with the jar either!
10. Experiment with images from other sets and the way they can fit inside of the jar.
Anyone that knows Michelle Wooderson knows that she loves anything and everything that has to do with canning jars. She has passed along this love in her vision for this incredibly versatile stamp set. Complete with a jar, a separate lid and fun toppers to decorate it, you will have endless hours of fun pairing different combinations. Nearly all of the sentiments fit within the boundaries of the label frame image, which in turn also coordinates with a label die, making it easy to layer lots of images with no masking. This is also true for the dies that coordinate with the toppers, lid and jar images. You'll love how many uses you will have for this set, especially when paired with the companion set, Friendship Jar Fillers.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The jar image measures 1 3/4" wide and 2 3/4" high. The label frame measures 1 1/4" wide and 3/4" high. The "You're Invited" sentiment measures 1" wide and 1/2" high.