Frilly Flowers Stamp Set
Product ID : 2479
Frilly Flowers Tip Sheet :
1. Use coordinating dies and stamp images to create embellishments for scrapbook
2. Use dies on patterned fabrics and felts to create hair bows and accessories for girls of
3. Combine with the Embellishments stamp set which utilizes coordinating fonts in the
4. Stamp images directly on cardstock to decorate a popped up cardstock frame.
5. Add texture and dimension by die cutting with different elements such as cardboard
cereal boxes, or aluminum foil. Use foil as a background layer.
6. Decorate envelopes with floral stamp images or create die cut emblems to seal
7. Create a “garden of creativity” by die cutting and stamping images then adhering to
home décor projects.
8. Use rhinestones, buttons, crochet pieces, or antique costume jewelry earrings to
fasten as the centerpiece of flowers.
9. Be sure to use coordinating Papertrey Ink “Perfect Match” buttons, felts, ribbons, and
rhinestones to make projects easy on the eyes and easy on the clock.
10. Use repeatable images to create pattern strips or borders.
This set takes a crafter’s love for flowers to a whole new level. These jumbo-sized flowers can be used on cards, scrapbooking pages, home décor, or other craft projects. Combined with the coordinating die set, this set can be used to create trendy and fun projects for any occasion. The way this stamp set has been designed, each image can be used to create vintage or modern looks, think of the possibilities!
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest flower measures 3 1/2" high by 3 1/4" wide. The largest leaf measures 1 3/4" wide by 1 1/4" tall.