Fruit Fusion: Cherries Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2369
1. Create your own patterned paper with the cherry images. Be creative…they don’t just
have to be red.
2. Add a little sparkle to your cherries by adding glitter.
3. Use the die that coordinates with the set. You will have a crisp, clean image without
the fuss of cutting it by hand.
4. Use the cherries with sentiments from other Papertrey Ink stamp sets…ie: Fruitful
Sentiments, Flower Garden Sentiments and Friendship Jar are just a few of the many
stamp sets that include sentiments that will work well with this set.
5. Color the outlined stem and cherry with Copics, colored pencils etc.
6. Use foam adhesive underneath your cherries to give them a bit of dimension.
7. Create a sweet set of stationery with white cardstock and bright and cheerful colors of
8. Using a white gel pen add tiny dots to the centers of the patterned cherry.
9. Create cute little cherry embellishments with the coordinating cherry die and some felt.
10. Try hand stitching along the dashed lines of the cherry stem.
Fruit Fusion: Cherries is one of six mini stamp sets featuring adorable fruit images and quirky little sentiments. These sets have clean and simple designs and a fresh font combination that you will love mixing and matching. You will also love the coordinating dies. They will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image each time you use them. No more cutting required! These sets are a welcome addition to any stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The cherries measure approximately 5/9" wide by 5/9" inches tall. The stem measures 3/4" wide by 1" tall. ‘Sweet on you’ measures 1 3/20" wide by 1/2" tall and ‘hi sweetie’ measures 1 1/2" inches wide by 7/20" tall.