Fruit Fusion: Melon Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2368
1. Stamp your sentiments in separate colors. For instance, stamp ‘You’re one in a’ in
black and then stamp ‘melon’ in a color. Your script font will really stand out from the rest
of your sentiment when doing this.
2. Create your own patterned paper with the melon images. Be creative…they don’t just
have to be pink and green.
3. Add a little sparkle to your melon by adding glitter.
4. Use the die that coordinates with the set. You will have a crisp, clean image without
the fuss of cutting it by hand.
5. Use the melon image with sentiments from other Papertrey Ink stamp sets…ie: Fruitful
Sentiments, Flower Garden Sentiments and Friendship Jar are just a few of the many
stamp sets that include sentiments that will work well with this set.
6. Create cute little melon embellishments with the coordinating melon die and some felt.
Stitch seed beads for the seeds.
7. Stamp the melon and rind separately. After cutting the melon out, attach foam
adhesive and adhere it over the rind to give it a little dimension.
8. Create a sweet set of stationery with white cardstock and bright and cheerful colors of
9. Using a white gel pen, add tiny dots to the centers of the ‘seed’ patterns.
Fruit Fusion: Melon is one of six mini stamp sets featuring adorable fruit images and quirky little sentiments. These sets have clean and simple designs and a fresh font combination that you will love mixing and matching. You will love the coordinating dies as they will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image each time you use them. No more cutting required! These sets are a welcome addition to any stamp collection!
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The patterned melons measure approximately 1 1/2" wide by 5/9" tall. ‘You’re one in a’ measures 1 7/20" wide by 3/20" tall and ‘melon’ measures 17/20" wide by 3/10" tall.