Full Moon Stamp Set
Product ID : 2882
Full Moon Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the whole moon in Harvest Gold ink and heat emboss the second detailed layer
in gold embossing powder.
2. Stamp the sun rays from Hello Sunshine behind a moon die cut for moonbeams.
3. Any manner of Halloween images would look great spotlighted in the moon. Try the
witch and bats from Spooky Sweets II, the broom flying cat in Superstition, or a row of bare
trees from Through the Trees for a stamped scene.
4. Stamp the sentiment inside the moon. It fits perfectly.
5. Create a window card with the coordinating Limitless Layers:2 1/2” Circles Die
Collection and the moon stamped on the inside of the card.
6. Use the large, circular moon to highlight birthday sentiments. The open stars would
work well with any birthday theme.
7. Stamp with Versamark on True Black card stock and apply chalk on top for a subtle
8. The sentiment from Kid Kudos that says "I love you to the moon and back" would work
well on a card with a large, two-step stamped moon.
9. Place a large moon above and behind a stamped cityscape from City Scene.
10. Stamp the clouds in gray ink over a yellow moon. Let the color variation in the
overlapped images lend a realistic look to your project.
Place just about any of your existing Halloween stamps on a project with the large, two-step moon and wispy clouds from Full Moon and you have an instant stamped scene to celebrate the spookiest night of the year. Witches, ghosts, black cats, and bats will be right at home in the heavenly glow. The full moon coordinates with the 2 1/2" Limitless Layers Circle Dies for even more creative options, and the included sentiment fits nicely inside the moon for a clean design.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The full moon measures slightly less than 2 1/2”. The large cloud measures 3/4” x 2 3/8”. The smallest cloud measures 1/5” x 3/4”. The sentiment measures 2 3/8” 1 1/5”.