Garden Variety Stamp Set
Product ID : 2375
1. Fill the watering can with the "stems" first and then either of the flower topper images in
an alternate color.
2. You could also "fill" the gardening gloves with flowers.
3. Use the large frame image in conjunction with the Seed Packet Frame die to place
floral images behind it with ease.
4. The die can also help you to create a mask if you would prefer to stamp directly on the
same layer of cardstock.
5. The full-size Year of Flowers series as well as the miniature Year of Flowers Collection
stamp set make perfect companions for the seed packet frame.
6. Try heat embossing just the bottom portion of the garden tools for a realistic metallic
7. Use the "10-cents" circle, small flower trio or small medallion circle to decorate the
8. Layer the gardening tools under the die cut gardening gloves to make it appear as
thought they are tucked inside.
9. Use the various seed packet titles to create unique backgrounds or borders.
10. The seed packet frame image coordinates well with the Button Card die collection as
This beautiful, subtly vintage stamp set is dedicated to the art or gardening. With classic gardening accessories and a customizable seed packet frame, you will adore all the mix and match options available. The heartwarming sentiments that Melissa Phillips developed as companions for these darling images will be the perfect thing for so many occasions. Be sure to consider the coordinating die for this set to make it even easier to work with.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The watering can measures 2 5/8" x 2". The seed packet frame measures 2 1/4" x 2-7/8". The trowel measures 2" x 1/2". The "Your smile is planted..." sentiment measures 1 1/2" x 1".