Gathered Garden Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3323
Gathered Garden Tip Sheet
1. Use the coordinating dies that go with this set to cut a mask, temporarily adhere to your paper, then stamp a background image over it. Remove the mask then stamp the coordinating Gathered Garden image.
2. Stamp images in VersaMark then color with chalk for a soft and elegant look.
3. These images can be combined together to build a bouquet. There are two different widths of "wrapped twine" that can be stamped and die-cut to add to the gathered stems of a bouquet.
4. Use water based markers to color directly on the stamp, spritz with water or huff then stamp. Combine two colored markers on one image for a faux water coloring look.
5. Use a glue pen and glitter to add shimmer to the flowers or leaves.
6. Use the rock and roll technique with the large flowers. Ink the whole image with a lighter ink and roll the edges in a darker color.
7. Use the leaves only images to create more masculine looking projects.
8. Stamp the images in black for a sophisticated, elegant feel.
9. Create your own patterned paper using the various images.
10. Stamp the images in unlikely colors for a more modern feel.
Create pretty bouquets and floral accents with this all new floral set. The elongated stems and two-step options allow for lots of design possibilities. The companion sentiments are an elegant way to finish a project using these beautiful florals.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The frame measures 2 5/8" x 1 3/4". "Thanks" measures 1 3/8" x 5/8". "For everything" measures 1" x 1/8". "For all the thoughtful things you do" measures 1 3/8" x 3/8". The large 5-petal flower measures 1". The small 5-petal flower measures 3/4". The assembled 6-leaf sprig measures xxx. The large leaf only branch measures 1" x 2". The small bow measures 3/4" x 1/2". The large bow measures 1 1/4" x 3/4".