Gatsby Glamour Stamp Set
Product ID : 2802
Gatsby Glamour Tip Sheet :
1. The frame, as well as the borders included in this set, look amazing when heat
embossed, especially in metallics, like gold or silver, that were popular during that time
2. You can create a quick and easy card, with lots of detail, by just die-cutting the
stamped frame and simply adding a sentiment.
3. Add pearls or rhinestones to the centers of the medallions on either side of the frame
for an elegant look.
4. The individual borders can be added above or below a sentiment, or even both. Use
them on both sides of a sentiment as another option.
5. Stamp the borders four times to create a frame.
6. Use the frame to create placecards for your party table decor.
7. Look through your stash for other sentiments that you could mix and match with the
borders and frame in this set.
8. The frame looks gorgeous when used with Perfect Pearls. Try using a combination of
colors, accenting different design elements.
9. Color in the various open spaces in the design of the frame, giving it a stained glass
10. Pair up this set with the Background Basics: Art Deco set for a true Gatsby look.
Everything Gatsby is a popular theme for weddings, milestone birthday celebrations and so much more. Now you can take that glamorous retro look to your paper crafting. The large frame makes a quick and easy accent, or you can use the elegant borders in combination with the sentiments.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large frame measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/8". "Bride and Groom" measures 1 1/4" x 3/4". "Best wishes" measures 1 1/4" x 5/8". The scalloped border measures 2 1/4" x 1/2". The medallion border measures 2 1/2" x 1/2".