Get to the Point Stamp Set
Product ID : 2229
1. Use the parentheses along with the sentiments from the Get To The Point Sentiments
2. Use the various brackets from Get To The Point to accent sentiments.
3. Stamp the various numbers both horizontally or vertically to create a fun background.
4. Stamp the images in different colors to add punch to your project.
5. Stamp the arrows repeatedly to create a background.
6. Stamp the images in light ink and use the sentiments from Get To The Point
Sentiments in a darker color on top of the image.
7. Use the images to create borders for your scrapbook pages or cards.
8. The clean line on the numbers and symbols are great for heat embossing. Stamp or
heat emboss white images on black or black images on white for a bold look.
9. Ink a solid arrow up with a light ink, followed by rolling the edges of the stamp in a
darker ink. This rock & roll technique will add a nice dimension to your final stamped
10. Use the numbers to create a New Year scrapbook page or holiday card.
Get to the Point offers a wonderful array of arrows, symbols and numbers to use as focal points, backgrounds, accents and much, much more! Use with the coordinating Get To The Point Sentiments set to create thank you notes, milestone birthday greetings and love notes. Mix and match the images and numbers to create unique focal points on your cards.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The solid arrow with swirl measures 1.4" wide by 1.3" high. The stitched arrow measures 1.2" wide by 1.9" high. The multi star arrow measures 1.8" by .59". The numbers measure approximately .39" by .47", except the number one which measures .34" by .45". The brackets measure .17" wide by .48" high.