Giga Guide Lines Stamp Set
Product ID : 2175
1. These medallion images can be used to create backgrounds as well as focal points.
2. Try layering some of the original scaled Guide Lines set images directly on top of this
new larger size with differing colors.
3. You can also build a pattern by laying the two scales side by side, which can be done
on our Guide Lines Grid cardstock.
4. These medallions are just begging to be accented with rhinestones or pearls! Be sure
to give it a try!
5. Don't forget that you can always rotate your medallions 45-degrees to get a completely
different look from the same image, especially when creating patterns!
6. Punch out just about any of your medallions with either a 1.5" circle or square punch
for even more options.
7. The large scaled sentiments can steal the show or balance out a large focal point
image, depending on how you use them!
8. Heat embossing works wonderfully with these images!
This jumbo sized version of our originals, Guide Lines & Guide Lines Two, gives you creative freedom like you've never seen before! Use it alone to create backgrounds & focal points with ease or pair it up with the original scaled version of the set for even more options! With most of the images in this set measuring 1.5" in diameter, you can use many of them in conjunction with our popular Guide Lines Grid cardstock. The jumbo sized sentiments are a great addition to projects made with this set as well as paired with almost any other!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch acetate sheets. The medallion images all measure approximately 1.5" in diameter. The thank you sentiment measures 2.75" wide and 5/8" tall.