Give Me a Hand Stamp Set
Product ID : 2940
Give Me a Hand Tip Sheet :
1. Pair one hand silhouette with one sentiment for a clean and simple card.
2. Using the masking technique, dress a hand with one of the five sleeve options.
3. Add jewelry to the fingers and wrists. Try stacking the bracelet images in multiple
colors or adding embellishments for extra bling.
4. Use several hands together for a big celebration. Let one stand taller than the others
to call attention to that hand signal.
5. Stamp one hand multiple times to create a crowd of people “saying” the same thing.
6. Build larger sentiment phrases by adding multiple shorter ones.
7. Stamp the hands in black for a true silhouette look or in bold colors for an artistic
8. Use a grouping of words to create a background.
9. Let your hands do the talking by placing one or two sentiments in the speech bubble
pointing from the hand.
10. Pair the hand silhouettes with other sentiments in your collection.
Give Me a Hand is a great new stamp set featuring silhouettes of a few familiar hand signs, including waving or high fives, I love you, hang loose, and peace. A variety of fun sleeve cuffs and jewelry pieces are also included for dressing the hands. With a speech bubble and several word options, you can let your hands do the talking on cards and projects for any occasion. High fives all around!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The hand silhouettes are approximately 1 3/4” tall and 1/3” wide at the hand and the sleeves, a little more than 1/5” tall and 1/3” wide. The speech bubble is 1” tall and slightly over 1 1/2” wide. The sentiments are just under 1/4” tall and range from Hi! at 1/5” wide to Hip, Hip, Hooray! at a little less 1 1/2” wide.