Give Thanks Stamp Set
Product ID : 3248
Give Thanks Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match some of the sentiments to create larger sentiments such as, “Food is
memories, Thanks so much” or “Thanks so much, You are a wonderful hostess”.
2. Create lovely table decor for your fall or Thanksgiving gatherings. Use the wheat and
acorn images to accent each guest’s name on place cards, or create little welcome notes
with the sentiment “When I count my blessings I count you twice”.
3. Create gratitude cards that can be filled in around the Thanksgiving table, with one of
the sentiments on the front, such as “Give thanks with a grateful heart”.
4. The acorn and wheat images can be paired with many other sentiments from your
collection, for use all autumn long. These would also work well as elements on masculine
5. For an ice breaker at your next gathering, create fun “Food is memories” cards and
have each guest write down (and then share!) their favorite food memories down through
6. Use the acorns or wheat images as accents around a sentiment, or create an all-over
background pattern with one or more of the images.
7. These stamps work beautifully to create gift tags for food items, or even on hostess
thank you gifts.
8. Sponge on a variety of ink colors before stamping for an ombre or gradient effect.
9. Remember that many of these sentiments can be used all year long!
10. Sponge a second color around the edges of the wheat or acorns for a more realistic
Create cards and gifts straight from the heart with the Give Thanks stamp set. Whether sending a thank you to a hostess, creating place cards or table decor for a holiday meal or even sending Thanksgiving notes, this stylish stamp set will help you create gorgeous cards and other projects with both ease and elegance. Not only that, but these versatile fall images can be used on cards all autumn long! Expressing gratitude just got a lot more beautiful!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The “When I count my blessings…” sentiment measures 2” x 1 1/8”. The “Give thanks…” sentiment measures 2 1/8” x 2 1/8”. The acorns measure 1 1/8” x 1 1/8”. The large wheat stalk measures 1/2” x 2”.