Glorious Globes: April Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3522
Glorious Globes: April Tip Sheet
1. The plaid globe fits the largest globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
2. The scribbled globe fits in the medium globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
3. The compass globe fits in the smallest globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics
4. The “World’s Best Dad” and “Go, See, Do” sentiments are curved to wrap perfectly around the largest globe.
5. The “lost without you” sentiment is curved to wrap around the medium globe.
6. Use the Rock ‘N Roll or sponging techniques to give your globes a touch of extra dimension.
7. These globes coordinate with the Glorious Globes: Basics dies.
8. Stamp the compass globe in one color and then inlay the detail image with a contrasting color. Using metallic embossing powder would be an elegant touch.
9. Use the paper airplane image to add a whimsical touch to your Glorious Globes projects. You can even color the airplane to add a bright pop of color or paper piece it for a touch of pattern.
10. Mix and match the globes from the different Glorious Globes sets to give your globe arrangements unique looks on each of your projects.
Glorious Globes: April coordinates with the Glorious Globes Basics Stamp Set. This month’s globes feature textile patterns for a more whimsical style. The sentiments in this edition can help you show Dad your appreciation or encourage a reluctant traveler to have the adventure of a lifetime.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The plaid globe measures just under 1 1/8” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The sketchy globe measures just over 1” wide by just over 1” tall. The compass globe measures just under 7/8” wide by 7/8” tall.