Glorious Globes: Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 3496
Glorious Globes: Basics Tip Sheet
1. Pair Glorious Globes Basics with any of the images in the coordinating Glorious Globes series.
2. The Americas/Europe/Africa globe and the “Oh, the places you’ll go” globe fit the largest globe stand in the set.
3. The Australia/Asia globe fits the medium globe stand in the set.
4. The longitude/latitude grid globe fits the smallest globe stand in the set.
5. Use the small waves images to add a whimsical detail to the oceans on the globes.
6. You can use these images to create a scene on your card. The stack of travel books acts as a wonderful riser for any of the globes in this set.
7. The sentiments and images in this set are great for travel journals and scrapbooks in addition to cards.
8. The “explore” sentiment fits on any of the globe images.
9. Use the stamp kissing technique with Background Basics: Woodgrain to give your globe stands a realistic wooden appearance.
10. The “wonderful world” and “adventure awaits” sentiments are curved to wrap perfectly around the middle globe. The “change the world” sentiment is curved to wrap perfectly around the largest globe.
Globes evoke thoughts of travel, adventure, and endless possibilities. Glorious Globes Basics is inspired by those ideas as well as the recent trend of beautifully decorated globes. Pair this set with the coordinating monthly Glorious Globes mini series to create projects to say bon voyage, wish congratulations to a recent grad, or simply appreciate a fun, map-inspired motif.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 6 acetate sheet. The largest assembled globe (complete with stand) measures 1 1/3” wide by 2 1/4” tall. The medium assembled globe measures just over 1 1/8” wide by 1 7/8” tall. The smallest assembled globe measures just under 1” wide by 1 3/8” tall. The stack of travel books measures 2” wide by 4/5” tall.