Glorious Globes: February Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3486
Glorious Globes: February Tip Sheet
1. The three-step, clustered flower globe fits in the largest globe stand from Glorious Globes Basics.
2. The typographic globe fits in the medium globe stand from Glorious Globes Basics.
3. The single-flower globe fits in the smallest globe stand from Glorious Globes Basics.
4. The “Every day is for flowers” sentiment is curved to wrap perfectly around the largest globe.
5. The “bloom” sentiment can be used alone or with the “where you’re planted” companion sentiment. That sentiment is curved to wrap perfectly around the smallest globe.
6. Use the typographic globe as the center of a flower from one of the sets already in your collection.
7. Use glitter or lacquer drops to add texture and dimension to the flowers on your globes.
8. One petal of the flower on the smallest globe bleeds off the edge a bit. As a result, that petal looks slightly flat. Use the flat petal to help you line up the rest of the flower.
9. Use the trio of five-petal flowers to embellish a sentiment or banner.
10. Use sponging to add variation in color to the clustered flowers and leaves.
Glorious Globes: February coordinates with the Glorious Globes Basics stamp set. Use these floral globes to add spring flair to all of your Glorious Globes projects!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The fully assembled flower cluster globe measures just over 1 1/8” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The “Earth laughs…” globe measures 1” wide by 1” tall. The fully assembled single flower globe measures just under 7/8” wide by 7/8” tall.