Glorious Globes: January Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3641
Glorious Globes: January Tip Sheet
1. This stamp set coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set and the rest of the Glorious Globes line.
2. The North/South American globe fits the largest globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
3. The “Love” globe fits the medium globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
4. The Africa/Europe Globe fits the smallest globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
5. Both the “makes the world go round” and “is an amazing journey” sentiments coordinate with the “Love” globe.
6. When stamping the globes, it is often easiest to line up your images when you stamp the darkest color first.
7. Heat emboss one layer of the multi-layer globes with metallic powder for a hint of luxury.
8. Mix and match the globes from the different Glorious Globes sets to give your globe arrangements unique looks on each of your projects. The “Love” globe would look particularly great with the multi-colored hearts globe from the December edition.
9. Use sponging or the Rock ‘N Roll technique to add depth and dimension to your globes.
10. These globes coordinate with the Glorious Globes: Basics dies.
Glorious Globes: January coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set and the rest of the Glorious Globes collection. This month’s globes feature love for each other and planet Earth, too! Mix and match these globes with the others in the series to add brisk, wintry flair to your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The fully assembled North/South America globe measures 1 1/8” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The “love” globe measures 1” wide by 1” tall. The Africa/Europe globe measures just under 7/8” wide by 7/8” tall.