Glorious Globes: July Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3565
Glorious Globes: July Tip Sheet
1. The multi-leaf globe coordinates with the largest globe stand in the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set.
2. The monstera leaf globe coordinates with the medium globe stand in the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set.
3. The “home” globe coordinates with the smallest globe stand in the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set.
4. The largest globe can incorporate as many as four colors. You can use the solid globe alone or with the additional leaf layers. Alternatively, you can use the leaf layers together and forego the solid globe.
5. These globes would pair nicely with the Palm Prints and Jungle Buddies stamp sets.
6. Use these globes with travel sentiments to evoke thoughts of tropical adventures. You could even use the luggage from Glorious Globes: June to reinforce the theme!
7. Think outside the “color box” when stamping your leaves. Use bright, warm colors to switch things up.
8. Use the Rock ‘N Roll technique or sponging to give your globes a touch of extra dimension.
9. Mix and match the globes from the different Glorious Globes sets to give your globe arrangements unique looks on each of your projects.
10. These globes coordinate with the Glorious Globes: Basics dies.
Glorious Globes: July coordinates with the Glorious Globes Basics stamp set and the rest of the Glorious Globes collection. This month’s globes feature lush, tropical foliage befitting any globetrotter. Mix and match these botanical globes with the geographic variety to add an exotic flair to your globe arrangements.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The multi-leaf globe measures just under 1 1/8” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The monstera globe measures just over 1” wide by just over 1” tall. The “home” globe measures just under 7/8” wide by 7/8” tall.