Glorious Globes: June Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3551
Glorious Globes: June Tip Sheet
1. The three large images layer together to create a stack of luggage that you can use with your globes on travel projects (similar to the stack of books in the Glorious Globes basics set).
2. Heat emboss the latches with metallic powder to give your luggage a realistic appearance.
3. Use masking if you want to use one piece of luggage at a time.
4. These images coordinate with any of the Glorious Globes stamp sets.
5. Or use them paired with other sentiments in your collection for travel-theme cards or traveler’s notebooks.
6. Add extra colors by masking off and inking pieces of these images with additional inks.
7. Sponge darker colors around the edges of the luggage to make them look travel-worn.
8. Pair the luggage with the coordinating die cut to add dimension to your projects.
9. Do a quick internet search for vintage luggage to find color inspiration for your projects.
10. Embellish the handles on your luggage with dimensional glaze to make them look like the real lacquered variety.
Glorious Globes: June coordinates with the collection of Glorious Globes stamp sets. This month’s set features a stack of luggage ready to take off and travel at a moment’s notice. The sentiments in this set include greetings ideal for wishing your loved ones well as they set forth on a journey or encouraging someone to join you on an adventure of your own.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The fully assembled stack of luggage measures just over 2 1/8” wide by 1 1/5” tall. The “Bon voyage” sentiment measures 1 1/4” wide by 2/5” tall. The “Let’s get lost” sentiment measures just under 1 1/2” wide by just over 2/5” tall.