Glorious Globes: May Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3535
Glorious Globes: May Tip Sheet
1. The Asia/Australia globe fits the largest globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
2. The Africa globe fits the medium globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
3. The “wild & free” globe fits the smallest globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
4. The “welcome to the world” and “be bold” sentiments are curved to wrap around the largest globe.
5. The “find your happy place” sentiment is curved to wrap around the medium globe.
6. The solid brushstroke globes can be layered with the land mass images or they can be used alone.
7. Mix and match the globes from the different Glorious Globes sets to give your globe arrangements unique looks on each of your projects.
8. Use the Rock ‘N Roll technique or sponging to give your globes a touch of extra dimension.
9. Use the solid brushstroke globes to create a polka dot pattern on your card front.
10. The “wild & free” globe can also be used as a unique flower center.
Glorious Globes: May coordinates with the Glorious Globes Basics stamp set. This month’s globes feature a relaxed, brushstroke design for freestyle flair. The sentiments in this set include greetings ideal for welcoming babies and satisfying your summer wanderlust. Where will you go?
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The Asia/Australia globe measures just under 1 1/8” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The Africa globe measures just over 1” wide by just over 1” tall. The “wild & free” globe measures just under 7/8” wide by 7/8” tall.