Glorious Globes: November Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3618
Glorious Globes: November Tip Sheet
1. Use the large snowflake and small snowflake globe to create a background. Stamp in light colors for a subtle pattern or bright and bold colors for a more playful style.
2. The large snowflake and gust globes coordinate with the large globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics
3. The “snow place like home” globe coordinates with the medium globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
4. The solid snowflake globe coordinates with the small globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
5. Use blending or the rock ‘n roll technique to give your globes depth and dimension.
6. Layer the flurries image on top of the gust globe for a multi-step option.
7. The snowflake globe would make a beautiful “O” in the word “SNOW” or “JOY” spelled out with alphabet stamps or dies.
8. Embellish the snowflake and snowflake globe with glitter or small rhinestones to give your projects a hint of sparkle.
9. Pair these globes with knitwear patterns, mittens, and sweater images to reinforce the theme.
10. Do you have other snowflakes in your collection? Add them into the mix for even more style options! After all, no two snowflakes are alike so the more, the merrier!
Glorious Globes: November coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set and the rest of the Glorious Globes collection. This month’s globes embrace wintertime, snow flurries, and the warmth one finds at home. Mix and match these globes with the others in the series to add brisk, wintry flair to your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The large snowflake measures 1” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The “snow place like home” globe measures 1” wide by 1” tall. The flurries image measures just under 1 1/8” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “Dashing through the snow” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide by just over 1/2” tall.