Gobble, Gobble Stamp Set
Product ID : 2257
1. Stamp feathers in different colors of ink OR on different paper using the same ink.
Then cut feathers out for a multi-color effect.
2. Cut some of the feathers out and raise them using pop dots.
3. Stamp feathers and place a cut out turkey over top to create a 3-D effect.
4. Use leaves as a background stamp.
5. Create curves with the sentiments by attaching the stamp in a curve to the acrylic
6. Stamp the long sentiment as a background.
7. Stamp the long sentiment and cut out each of the words.
8. Try stamping a sentiment a second time on colored cardstock, cutting out the key
words and adding them to your original stamped sentiment.
9. Emboss feathers.
10. Fill the “o’s” on gobble gobble with gems.
Gobble, Gobble is an adorable stamp set that allows you to build and customize your very own turkey. You can mix and match the images with the background words, sentiments and fall images to achieve any look and feel, making this set very versatile. Great for all your fall projects whether it be cards, gift tags, table decorations or scrapbooking.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The focal image (turkey) measures 2 3/4" x 1". The feather groupings both measure 2 3/4" wide x 2" high. The “quote” sentiment measures 2 1/4" wide by 1" high. The “thank you. grateful. gratitude. thoughtful. appreciation. blessing.” line sentiment measures 4 1/2" wide and approximately 1/4" high.