Good Times Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.60
Product ID : 3051
Good Times Tip Sheet :
1. The confetti border image is designed to fit along the edge of a card so that the
confetti looks like it is falling and will fit across both a horizontal and vertical width of an A2
2. Stamp the confetti coming down from the top of your project, and coming up from the
bottom, for a great effect.
3. Embossing the sentiments and images in the set in a metallic-like silver and gold would
4. Use the star and smaller confetti images as focal images on your project, or use them
to stamp a background design.
5. Stamping in lighter colors and tones will create beautiful papers that you are able to
stamp another image on top of or use as is.
6. Carry the pattern over to the inside of your card, on an envelope, and/or create a
coordinating envelope liner.
7. Stamp the images onto fabric, flowers, or other materials for unique embellishments to
add to your projects.
8. Use the negative space technique with the coordinating die, along with the
coordinating sentiments, for a striking look.
9. Pair the coordinating sentiments with the coordinating word die cut from unique
materials like metallic papers, felt, cork, balsa wood, etc.
10. Stamp the background images onto the coordinating die cut word, or other die cut
shapes from your collection, to create unique embellishments.
This set has everything you need to create a wonderful stationery ensemble. There is a background image, a larger script sentiment, smaller coordinating words and sentiments, and several images to use on your creations.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The confetti background image is 6” wide and is just over 1 1/2” tall. The “celebrate” word is 3 3/4” wide and just under 7/8” tall. The larger outline star image is just over 3/4” in width and height.