Graceful Greetings II Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3218
Graceful Greetings II Tip Sheet :
1. The flowers and leaves included in this set can be used to embellish the flourishes on
the sentiments, turning them into stems for the flowers.
2. Stamp the sentiments in this set at a slight angle for added interest.
3. Use the leaf and flower images to create a pretty background.
4. The sentiments in this set would be the perfect complement to your favorite watercolor
5. Heat emboss the sentiment in gold or silver embossing powder for an elegant effect.
6. The blooms in this set are multi-step. The detail images can be stamped to add depth
and color to your images.
7. Heat emboss the sentiments with clear embossing powder, then brush some watercolor
over the top for a resist effect.
8. Combine the sentiments in this set with your favorite Tag Sale Die. Allowing the
flourishes to extend beyond the edges of the tag will give it a fresh, modern feel.
9. Use the “second generation” technique to create a shadow effect. Simply stamp the
sentiment, then offset it slightly and stamp again without re-inking.
Add a little more grace and beauty to your next project with this much requested sequel to one of our popular sentiment sets. The gorgeous font used in Graceful Greetings II will add a pretty, feminine touch to cards, tags, and more. Turn the flourishes into delicate flower stems by embellishing them with the small leaves and flowers included in the set. Or use the flowers alone to create pretty backgrounds. Combine this set with metallic embossing powders or your favorite watercolor technique for simply gorgeous creations.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “love for a lifetime” sentiment measures just under 2 1/2” wide and 2” high. The “sending hugs” sentiment measures 2 7/8” wide and just over 1 1/2” high. The “get well” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide and 1 1/2” high. The larger bloom measures 1” wide and 5/8” high. The smaller bloom measures 5/8” wide and 1/2” high. The larger leaf measures 5/8” wide and 1/2” high.