Gratitude Journal Stamp Set
Product ID : 2408
1. Gratitude Journal coordinates with the Gratitude Journal Tabs Die. Use them together
to create custom tags that can be added as a great finishing detail to any card, or for your
own gratitude journal or mini-book.
2. Use the Button Card Die with Gratitude Journal to create custom journaling cards.
Many of the images in Gratitude Journal can be stamped on Button Card die-cuts to
create custom journaling cards on which to write the things you’re thankful for.
3. The “It’s the little things that matter most” sentiment can be used to create adorable
4. Create mini-books using the Library Card Tag Die, Tabbed Mini Book Page Die or
even the Button Card Die in conjunction with Gratitude Journal. If using one of the larger
dies for your mini-book pages, you can also use the Library Pocket Die on your pages to
create cute little pockets in which to house your Button Card die-cut journaling cards!
5. Easily create your own gratitude journal using several of the “Gratitude Journal” title
images, while all of the companion sentiments can be used inside your journal to
customize the pages.
6. The circle “Grateful” image coordinates with a 1” circle punch.
7. The wide stripes image and the scalloped strip image were both designed just slightly
wider than the Button Card Die so that you can stamp perfect stripes and scallops that
run from one edge of the card to the other.
8. Several images, such as the “Blessings” image and the “Give thanks” image, were
designed to fit perfectly on Button Card die cuts. They make darling little titles for your
9. The “Thankful for”, “So very grateful for” and “Today I’m grateful for:” sentiments, can
be paired with the “You” sentiment to create sweet cards to let someone know how much
you appreciate them.
10. The “Counting my blessings” sentiment can be paired with the “one by one”
sentiment to add to a card for a loved one.
11. Use the “Gratitude - a state of being grateful” sentiment to create thank you cards.
There are so many things in our lives to be thankful for and Gratitude Journal makes it easier than ever to create a wide variety of projects on which to list out the things you’re most grateful for in your life. Create darling cards, journals, tags, mini books and journaling cards for scrapbook layouts, all with the theme of thankfulness in mind. Pair Gratitude Journal with the Button Card Die and creating adorable custom journaling cards is a cinch!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The scalloped “Give Thanks” journaling card topper measures 2 1/4” wide and 7/8” high. The journaling lines image measures 2 1/4” wide and 2 3/16” high. The circle “Grateful” image measures 1” in diameter.