Grunge Me Stamp Set
Product ID : 2346
1. Stamp sentiments to create your own coordinating custom-made ribbons.
2. Use distressed splatter images to create a background.
3. Cut out the frame to add layering techniques.
4. Use embossing heat tools to create textured backgrounds and gloss with the splatter
or flourish image.
5. The grunge Image is great for any masculine project or to give an aged appearance
on wood or paper.
6. Cut out bird images and pop up for dimension.
7. Utilize fun materials like metals, mesh, and metallic papers to compliment the grunge
8. Go simple with muted colors and a tone on tone inking.
9. Experiment with bright colors to offset the natural feel of the distressed look and to add
a bit of boldness to your project.
10. Use repeatable images to create pattern strips or borders.
Grunge Me works with so many styles in the crafting world, you will be amazed with its versatility. You might use this set to dive into the youthful and trendy grunge motif. You might use the distressed images to give a custom vintage flair, or you can use some of the clean lines and geometric images to give a modern project an extra punch of style. You will find Grunge Me to be a priceless set of “stamping tools” that you will use again and again!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheets. The distressed splatter image measures 1 3/4" wide and 2 1/2" high. The modern frame measures 1 3/4" wide and 1" tall. The circle cluster measures 1 3/4" tall by 1 1/4" wide.