Guide Lines Stamp Set
Product ID : 2084
1. When lining up more than one grid image, keep an eye on the fact that the actual lines
are matching up, rather than the image as a whole, and you will have success every time!
2. Keep in mind that you don't always have to use the grid perfectly horizontal. You can
use it diagonally too!
3. All of the squares coordinate with a 3/4-inch square punch.. Try punching them out to
use as focal points.
4. Use the grid with your other favorite small scaled images to build additional patterns.
5. Don't be afraid to mix and match more than one square element within your grid when
designing your background.
6. Add a small sheet to your inspiration notebook to keep track of combinations of the
square elements you like so you can use them again!
7. After completing an entire background, go back in with something special to highlight
the grid intersections. Stickles, pearls, beads, mini brads, adhesive rhinestones are just a
few things to keep in mind.
8. You could also pierce holes or stitch along the grid for more emphasis on your pattern.
9. The grid also works beautifully by itself as a background!
An exciting background building innovation, exclusively from Papertrey Ink! You'll love how easy and versatile this set is! Once you start using it & discovering all of it's possibilities you won't be able to stop! The grid is designed so that it can easily be repeated to fill any size project. You then have the perfect backdrop for adding all incredibly easy to line up each of the different square design elements within the grid lines! You can mix and match the patterns or even repeat the same block in alternating colors! A monochromatic looks great to! As an additional bonus, all of the square elements coordinate with a 3/4-inch square punch, allowing you to use them as focal points as well. (PLEASE NOTE: Our large Gridline block is recommended for success with this set.)
This set arrives on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The grid image measures 4.5 inches wide and 2.25 inches high. Each of square design elements average 3/4-inches square.