Guiding Lights Stamp Set
Product ID : 3053
Guiding Lights Tip Sheet :
1. For West Chop Light, stamp the main building first, followed by the roof and the
2. For Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, stamp the stripes first, followed by the solid shadow
side and the top last.
3. For the West Quoddy Head Light, stamp the stripes first, followed by the top, then add
the shadow side last.
4. Use the Cover Plate: Waves die to ground the lighthouse images.
5. Stamp the seagulls in the air around the top of the lighthouse. Add them multiple times
to create a whole flock.
6. If you want to place your lighthouse under a night sky, use the small star cluster stamp
around the main image.
7. When adding the shadow images to the lighthouses, try using a light colored ink like
Soft Stone or Fine Linen.
8. Add the sentiments beside the lighthouse to help fill out the sky, or use them
underneath the lighthouses to help ground them.
9. Tear the top portion of cardstock strips to add a rocky shoreline under your lighthouse.
10. Don't be afraid to play around with unconventional color schemes with the
Lighthouses have long been a symbol of strength. This modern take on these beautiful historic icons will be a unique addition to your stamp collection that you can enjoy again and again. With the multi-step stamp options, you can build your lighthouse images with multiple colors without any coloring tools required. This set includes images of West Chop Light in Martha's Vineyard MA, Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in Cape Hatteras NC and West Quoddy Head Light in Washington County ME.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled West Chop Light measures 2 7/8" x 2 1/2". The assembled Cape Hatteras Lighthouse measures 1" x 3". The assembled West Quoddy Head Light measures 1 1/8" x 3". The assembled sailboat measures 1 1/4" x 1 1/2". "Light" measures 1 1/2" x 3/8". "We cannot direct the wind..." measures 2 3/4" x 3/8".