Halloween Treats & Sweets Stamp Set
Product ID : 2409
1. All of the small face images are designed to fit into the treat bucket image. Add ears,
wings, and/or legs to finish your design. Create a skeleton, spider, pumpkin, bat, cat, or
your own silly creation.
2. The treat bucket image will fit into a 1 3/4” circle punch.
3. The large face images coordinate with the Halloween Treats & Sweets die. Use the
coordinating die that includes the cat ears, bat wings, and spider legs to create a custom
treat bucket box!
4. The large face images will fit into a 2 1/2” circle. The cat whiskers on the cat face
image will go off the edge of the 2 1/2” circle. The smaller face images will fit into circles
1” and larger.
5. Many of the sentiments fit into the treat bucket image.
6. Use the face images alone on your project without the treat bucket.
7. Add “treats” to your bucket by adding beads, rhinestones, glitter or whatever you can
8. The treat bucket is perfect for paper-piecing.
9. Make the sentiments into Halloween creatures by adding ears, wings, or legs to them.
10. Use the extra pieces from the coordinating Halloween Treats & Sweets die to create a
bucket to put on a card, scrapbook page, or other paper crafting project.
Build your perfect Halloween treat bucket with Halloween Treats & Sweets. Choose between a skeleton, spider, pumpkin, bat, cat, or make up your own silly treat bucket! The larger face images included in this set, coordinate with the Mega Halloween Treats & Sweets Die Collection or a 2 1/2” circle. This set is a must-have for creating memorable and fun Halloween treats!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest pumpkin face is just under 1 1/2” tall and just over 2” wide. The treat bucket image is 1 1/2” tall and just over 1 1/4” wide. The smallest pumpkin face measures 7/8” wide and just over 1/2” tall.