Handwritten Notes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2122
1. Many of the smaller sentiments can be used repeatedly across a strip of cardstock to
create a fun border.
2. Try stamping the sentiments down the length of a piece of ribbon.
3. Try stamping a solid circle (like one of those found in Polka Dot Basics) in an accent
color just over the first letter of a sentiment to create some extra visual interest.
4. Combine some of the shorter sentiments with those found in other sets. For example,
"Hi-ya!" could be combined with the word "Friend" from Friends 'Til the End.
5. Create a variated sentiment by inking the beginning of the stamp in one color and the
opposing end in a different color, blending them slightly in the middle. This is especially
stunning if you work from lightest to darkest.
6. Experiment with adding your own handwriting to your next project! You just might be
surprised at what you get!
This set is a compilation of our 2009 Design Teams favorite phrases, all done in their very own handwriting. You'll have fun incorporating the handwork of all your favorite stampers into your very own projects. With a mixture of everything from fun & witty, to meaningful & heartfelt, you will always have just the right thing to say at your fingertips. (And just because we knew you would ask, you can click on the appropriate button to the right to see which of our talented designers created each of the sentiments!)
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "Listen to the whispers of you heart." sentiment measures 3-inches wide and 1/2-inch tall. The "enjoy everyday, enjoy life" sentiment measures 1.25-inches wide and 1.25-inches tall. The "Smooches" sentiment measures 1.75-inches wide and 1/2-inch tall.