Handy Hardware Stamp Set
Product ID : 2656
Handy Hardware Tip Sheet :
1. Use the decorative bolt strip to create borders or full backgrounds.
2. Heat emboss the tools in silver and add the handles using a second, differently
colored layer, for a two-tone effect.
3. Decorate a pillow box containing a gift card to your recipient’s favorite home
improvement or hardware store.
4. Create background paper by repeatedly stamping several images from the set.
5. Wrap a gift with custom stamped ribbon. Several of the images and sentiments would
fit well on the twill, saddle stitch, and grosgrain ribbons.
6. Use silver leaf and a glue pad to give your tools a realistic finish.
7. Incorporate thin wood veneer in your projects to reinforce the hardware theme.
8. Experiment stamping your tools in multiple colors for a bold, playful look.
9. Selectively ink the sentiments to incorporate more than one color. Doing so allows you
to highlight particularly significant words.
10. This set pairs beautifully with the Woodgrain Impression Plate and the Background
Basics: Woodgrain Stamp Set.
Handy Hardware is a tool-themed set designed to make projects for your favorite Do-it-Yourself enthusiast! The sentiments in this set cover a wide variety of card making needs, while the simple shapes and textural details make this set perfect for any weekend warrior. Increase the versatility by pairing this set with the coordinating die collection to create layered and interactive projects.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The bolts border image measures 5 1/2" long and just under 3/8" high. The saw measures 2 1/2" wide and just over 3/4" tall. The "Thank You" sentiment measures 1 7/8" long and just over 1/4" tall. The "I Screwed Up" sentiment measures 2" long and just over 1/4" tall.