Hanging by a Thread Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 2604
Hanging by a Thread Tip Sheet :
1. These images coordinate with the Thread Cards Die Collection.
2. Die-cut the thread cards first and then stamp them with their coordinating images.
3. With the holes already established in the thread cards, it's easy to use these as tags
on your projects and gifts.
4. Try wrapping the thread card with embroidery floss that coordinates with your project.
5. Accent the completed thread cards with stick pins, safety pins or needles.
6. For a thicker, more durable card, die-cut the thread cards from coaster board.
7. Try stamping a small sentiment onto the center of a thread card in an alternate color.
8. The thread cards would complement projects made with Quilter's Sampler, Stitched
Sentiments and Button Boutique.
9. Use a stripe stamp to add "thread" to the thread card.
10. Cut several cards at once and use them to store and organize your own floss
Create your own vintage thread cards with this beautiful set of images and Thread Cards die collection. You will love making these as special embellishments for your projects or using them as focal points. These images paired with the die collection will be perfect to establish an elegant storage system for your very own floss collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The "A and G Blythe Boutique" card measures 1" x 1 3/8". "M.M. Crawley" card measures 1" x 1 3/4". The solid frame image measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/2". "Fine Thread" text block measures 1 1/4" x 3/16".