Hanging Out Stamp Set
Product ID : 2390
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside.
2. Stamp ‘girls’ and ‘boys’ in a different color than the rest of your sentiment to add a bit
more color to your project.
3. Use markers to color in the outlined clothing images or stamp the patterned solid
4. Use patterned paper or fabric with your dies to create fun clothing patterns.
5. Use tiny clothespins to hang your clothing from the line.
6. Cut the strings off the bib after stamping it and replace them with string or DMC floss.
7. Stamp any of the pocket images on the front of the overalls or dress. You can also
stamp the pocket inside your die cut pocket and adhere it with foam tape for more
8. When using the dies, try layering the clothes together. For instance put one of the
t-shirts underneath the overalls to make a complete outfit.
9. Try stamping the small flowers in the grass.
10. Stamp the solid flowers inside the outlined flower images.
11. Add tiny rhinestones to the bottom of the little girls scalloped dress.
12. Many of the tiny images in the set, such as the star, the small flowers, and the
pockets, are perfect for adding to the fronts of all of your outlined clothing images.
13. This set would make adorable scrapbook pages as well as other baby/children
Hanging Out is an adorable 30 piece stamp set that is geared towards all of the babies and small children in our lives. With many mix and match clothing options, a clothesline and a grass image, you will have the option of creating simple projects as well as more detailed projects. All of the clothes have coordinating dies which will make creating with this set that much more fun and versatile. Hanging Out is perfect for both boys and girls, and is sure to be a set that you will reach for again and again when creating any baby/child related paper crafting project.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The clothesline measures approximately 4" wide by 2 1/4" tall. The grass measures 4 1/4" wide by 1/2" tall. The overalls measure 3/4" wide by 1 1/4" tall. ‘Welcome, little one!’ measures approximately 1 3/4" long by 1/4" tall.