Happy Day Stamp Set
Product ID : 2457
1. Create a wedding invitation with the “It’s A” and “Wedding” sentiments.
2. Ink portions of the sentiments to make this set even more versatile.
3. Ink the argyle frame with different ink colors on the top and bottom for extra variety.
4. Stamp the solid images using the kissing technique to add fun textures to your projects.
5. Make sticker labels by die cutting a sticker sheet with the frame image and then stamp
the frame and sentiments. Perfect for quick gift tags!
6. Use the top portion of the frame images to create border patterns.
7. Use the sentiments by themselves on projects.
8. Emboss the Happy Day frame for a more formal feeling.
9. Use the additional icon images to enhance the frames and sentiments. Try adding a
swirl at the end or beginning of the sentiment.
10. Mix and match with many of the other available frame sets and images!
Happy Day is an all-occasion set that allows maximum versatility for stampers. You will be able to create projects for almost any occasion with this set! This must-have basic stamp set features 3 unique and trendy frame images that all coordinate with the Happy Day Frame die. There are 13 focal and 8 supportive sentiments that can be interchanged to make creating fun and easy. You will love being able to have this set at your fingertips, ready to wish anyone a “Happy Day!"
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The frame images are just under 2” x 2 3/8”. The argyle frame is 2” x just under 2”. The sentiments all fit within the frame parameters. The longest sentiment is 2 1/8” long, the smallest is 1/2” long. The filler bar image is approximately 2 3/8” x 1/2”.