Happy Hearts Stamp Set
Product ID : 2753
Happy Hearts Tip Sheet :
1. This set coordinates with the Cover Plate: Hearts die. You can stamp the patterned
hearts through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out.
2. As another option, you can stamp the patterns on the actual heart pieces and then
reinsert them into the die-cut frame.
3. You can use the frame to place and adhere all of the individual hearts and then
remove the frame.
4. You can even impress the die into your cardstock using an embossing mat and use
the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the patterned hearts.
5. Create an accent for a sentiment by clustering a few hearts together.
6. Use the patterned hearts as mats for individual stamped or die-cut letters.
7. Create a border along the bottom of a card with several of the hearts.
8. The hearts can be used as flower petals with a little creativity.
9. The sentiments in this set were designed to fit nicely in the blank area towards the
bottom of the die, making is easy to create quick, stylish cards.
10. Use the love arrow to "pierce" through any of the patterned hearts for a different look.
This heartfelt stamp set is designed to coordinate with the Cover Plate: Hearts die, giving you many options for mixing and matching the different patterns! The sentiments will tuck nicely into the blank space at the bottom of the die, making it easy to create quick, stylish cards that communicate exactly what you're feeling.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each heart measures 5/8" x 3/4". "Believe deep down in your heart..." measures 3 1/4" x 1/4". "One heart is simply no enough..." measures 2 3/4" x 1/4".The love arrow measures 1 3/4" x 1/4".