Happy Hexagons Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2537
Happy Hexagons Tip Sheet :
1. This set coordinates with the Cover Plate: Hexagon die. You can stamp the patterned
hexagons through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out.
2. As another option, you can stamp the patterns on the actual hexagon pieces and then
reinsert them into the die-cut frame.
3. Or you can use the frame to place and adhere all of the individual hexagons and then
remove the frame.
4. You can even impress the die into your cardstock using an embossing mat and use
the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the patterned hexagons.
5. Create an accent for a sentiment by clustering three hexagons together.
6. Use the patterned hexagons as mats for individual stamped or die-cut letters.
7. Create a border along the bottom of a card with several of the hexagons.
8. Use the dotted and solid hexagon outline images with die cut patterned papers or
9. The hexagons can be arranged to the left and right or top to bottom for a variety of
Happy Hexagons is a fun little collection of patterned hexagons, perfect for creating colorful backgrounds. You will love mixing and matching everything and playing with various color combinations. This set also coordinates well with the Cover Plate: Hexagon die. You can choose to stamp the patterned hexagons through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out or stamp the patterns on the actual hexagon pieces and then reinsert them into the frame. You can also use the frame to place all of the hexagons and then remove the frame from your project. Try impressing the die into your cardstock using an embossing mat, and use the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the patterns. There are literally dozens of options with unlimited possibilities, so have fun!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The solid hexagons measure 3/4" x 5/8"each. The two outline hexagons measure 5/8" x 9/16" each. "Happy" measures 1" x 3/8". "Birthday" measures 1 1/8" x 1/8". "Mail" measures 1/2" x 1/8".