Happy Spooky Halloween Stamp Set
Product ID : 2880
Happy Spooky Halloween Tip Sheet :
1. Use the cluster of stars to create a patterned background on your cardstock.
2. Stamp the solid images onto cardstock or patterned paper with Versamark ink, emboss
with clean embossing powder, and cut out for a glossy dimensional look.
3. The solid images make mass production stamping quick and easy.
4. Layer the sentiments over the stamped images for a great look that doesn’t take a lot
5. Add shading to the images using the “rock & roll” technique: ink up the stamp and then
“roll” the edges of the stamp in a darker shade of ink.
6. The pumpkin will fit into a 1 1/2” circle punch or larger, perfect for quick and easy tags!
7. Arrange the sentiments on an acrylic block and stamp for a custom background effect.
8. Try stamping the bat, ghost, or cat multiple times in a row without re-inking for a cool in
motion looking effect.
9. Stamp the images in Fresh Snow ink onto a dark colored cardstock for a crisp look.
10. The images and sentiments are perfect for accenting journal cards and scrapbook
pages to document Halloween memories.
Are you ready to celebrate Halloween with a few new spooky (but cute) friends? This set includes 4 whimsical Halloween theme characters just perfect for adorning treat bag tags, cards, and even to use for scrapbook projects. The solid images are perfect for quick and easy projects, especially when you are mass producing treats for friends and decorating for parties!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The cat image is just over 2” wide and is just over 2 1/4” tall. The bat image is just under 3/4” tall and is just under 2” wide. The “happy spooky halloween” sentiment is 1 3/4” wide and is just over 1/2” tall.