Happy Trails Stamp Set
Product ID : 2389
1. Each of the sentiments were designed so that you can use them as is or add one of
the three "tails" to the ends along with a complementary image.
2. You can also add the pen, pencil or quill directly to the end of the script word without a
trail so it looks like the writing instrument "wrote" the script.
3. The "trails" are designed so that they can be made to lean either right or left, which is
why two different birds were included in the set.
4. Fold the die-cut butterfly or dragon fly in half slightly to make it appear as though it is
really in flight.
5. Stamp multiple times in succession (without reinking in-between), moving slightly
forward with each impression to insinuate movement from the images that fly.
6. Stamp the "trail" in a watermark ink just so you can barely see it, and use it as a
guideline for paper piercing.
7. You can also stitch along the trails guideline with a sewing machine or do some hand
8. Trace the trail with a 2-way glue pen and apply glitter for some special sparkle.
9. Many of these images work beautifully with the rock-n-roll technique. Simply ink the
image in a light ink and roll the edges of the image in a darker ink.
This set is full of things that leave behind "trails"...butterflies, ink pens and so much more. Each sentiment features a large script word with an unfinished "tail" at the end. The set contains three different scrolled tails that you can add to the ends of these words and finish off with your desired image. Coordinating dies make this set easy to layer and utilize unique color combinations!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The dragonfly measures 1 1/2" x 3/4". The butterfly measures 1" x 3/4". The pen & pencil each measure 1 3/4" x 3/16". The paper airplane measures 1 1/4" x 3/8'. The bird(s) measure 1 1/8" x 3/4". The quill measures 1 1/2" x 3/8". The A bird does not sing..." sentiment measures 1 7/8" x 1 1/8". The "Keep in touch" sentiment measures 1 1/2" x 3/8".