Harvest Berries Stamp Set
Product ID : 2410
1. Try heat embossing the lined leaf images, especially in metallics. The results are
2. Emboss resist is a fun technique to do with any of these leaf images.
3. After stamping berry clusters, try adding glitter or rhinestones to them for extra sparkle.
4. These leaf images were designed to pair up wonderfully with the Bloom Builders #3 die.
5. The leaf images will work well with just about any of our previously released floral sets!
6. Try die cutting one of the smaller leaf images and having it peek over the edge of a
7. You'll love the results of inking the leaf images with two colors, one half in one color
and the other half in another.
8. Shadow stamping works beautifully with these leaf images. Ink your image, stamp,
then immediately stamp again (without re-inking) slightly off center from your first image.
9. Create an all-over background with any of the leaf images.
Ginkgo leaves have such a beautiful shape which lend themselves beautifully to so many design applications. This set embraces the beauty that they hold and pairs them up with berry design elements, just for a fun twist. With various sizes and layouts, this set will be a close favorite to Turning a New Leaf! Don't miss the coordinating dies (sold separately) for even more design options!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large lined leaf image measures 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". The small lined leaf image measures 1 1/4" x 1 3/8". The large solid leaf image measures 2 1/8" x 1 3/8". The small solid leaf image measures 3/4" x 1 1/8". The sentiment measures 2 3/4" x 1".