Haunted Borders Stamp Set
Product ID : 2879
Haunted Borders Tip Sheet :
1. Use a single border across the width of your card.
2. Use a couple, or even all, of the borders to create a patterned background.
3. Die cut a border and use as a focal element on a card or project.
4. Create a box or bag band with die cut and stamped pieces attached together, fit to size.
5. Criss-cross the caution tape images for a fun “do not enter” effect.
6. Bend the chain border on the block to stamp it in a different shape than straight,
maybe around your favorite ghost.
7. Stamp the ghost or jack o’ lantern borders along the bottom edge of your card and trim
just that edge for a decorative detail. Add a pop of color to show through on the straight
edge of the back flap.
8. Stamp and cut away the last full ghost or a couple jack o’ lanterns and use them alone
(or together!) as a focal image.
9. Create a grid pattern with the chain for an interesting background pattern.
10. Create a door card using the caution tape images for a perfect haunted touch.
Haunted Borders is a fun new Halloween borders set, complete with ghosts, jack o' lanterns, a chain, and two caution tape images. From tricks and treats to pages and cards, these seasonal borders will add a perfect touch of haunted style to all of your Halloween projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each border is approximately 5 1/2” wide. The ghost border is about 1/2” tall, the jack o' lanterns just over 3/4” tall, and the chain and caution tapes each about 1/4” tall.