Haunted Headstones Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3080
Haunted Headstones Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. These sentiments coordinate with the Haunted Headstones Stamp Set and dies.
2. Use the In the Meadow Die Collection to create a hill for your headstones to really
drive home the “over the hill” sentiment.
3. Use number stamps from the alphabets in your collection to personalize the age on
your birthday cards.
4. The headstone epitaphs are largely interchangeable. Get creative mixing and
matching the messages on the different stones.
5. The cats from Superstition would be fun to pair with these images and sentiments.
They have nine whole lives worth of birthdays, after all.
6. Stamp the sentiments centered on the headstones and then offset the stamp and
impress again to get a slightly shadowed or engraved look.
7. Create a greeting card and gift tag ensemble to dress up a milestone birthday
8. Better yet, use these images and sentiments to create themed party décor and favors.
9. Stamp all of the ages in a line, but use a different color for your recipient’s age to
make it stand out.
10. You can use these sentiments on the Haunted Headstones dies even if you don’t
have the coordinating stamp set.
Pair Haunted Headstones Sentiments with the coordinating Haunted Headstones set for an extra dose of offbeat humor. This set includes a variety of sentiments geared toward milestone birthdays and aging as well as a pair of oddball epitaphs to tickle your tombstones.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The "Over the hill" sentiment measures just under 2 3/8" wide by just under 1/2” tall. The "Here lies your youth" sentiment measures just under 7/8" wide by just under 1" tall. The "Henry Blake" epitaph measures just under 4/5" wide by just over 3/5” tall.